ELEMENTRAC CS-d by ELTRA®
Carbon Sulfur Dual Analyzer
ELTRA's ELEMENTRAC CS-d is the only analyzer in the market for determination of carbon and sulfur in organic as well as inorganic samples. For this purpose, the ELEMENTRAC CS-d is equipped with both an induction furnace and a resistance furnace (ELTRA Dual Furnace Technology), covering the full range of carbon and sulfur analysis.
Up to four highly sensitive infrared (IR) cells allow for precise measurement of both high and low carbon and sulfur concentrations in only one analysis. The measuring range of each cell may be adapted to the user's specific requirements to ensure optimum measurement conditions for each application.
The ELEMENTRAC CS-d is supplied with the comprehensive and user-friendly ELEMENTS software which features statistics, groupings, reports, diagnosis tools and many additional functions.
Looking for consumables for your CS-d? Click here.
CS-d APPLICATION EXAMPLES
alloys, ashes, carbides, cast iron, cement, ceramics, coal, coke, copper, glass, gypsum, iron, limestone, metals, minerals, oil, ores, plant materials, refractory metals, rubber, sand, soils, steel, titanium, tobacco ...
- Full flexibility due to combined induction and resistance furnace: ELTRA Dual Furnace (EDF) Technology
- Rapid, precise, accurate and reliable carbon & sulfur analysis in inorganic and organic samples
- Up to four independent infrared cells with flexible measuring ranges
- Gold IR path allows for increased cell live time for analysis of halogen or acid containig samples
- Simultaneous carbon and sulfur determination with minimal sample preparation
- Low maintenance
- Robust design allows usage in production control and laboratory
- Adjustable and rampable induction furnace (0-100%) for optimized combustion of every kind of inorganic samples (maximum temperature above 2,000 °C)
- Precise carbon and sulfur analysis in inorganic samples due to intelligent oxygen supply during inductive combustion
- Optional automatic vacuum cleaning system ensures higher measurement precision
- Heated and easily accessible dust trap allows for improved sulfur detection
- Optimized catalyst reactor permits more accurate carbon detection
- Temperature of resistance furnace adjustable from 600 °C up to 1,550 °C in steps of 1 °C
- Low blank sample port assures reliable low carbon measurement in the resistance furnace
- XXL balcony for storage of samples
- Comprehensive analysis and diagnosis tools (supporting data and application export, comment fields, and many more)
- Report Designer
- Single and multipoint calibration